Masaki Aono's Brief History
- B.Sc. Information Science Department, Faculty of Science, University of Tokyo, March, 1981
- M.Sc. Information Science Department, Faculty of Science, University of Tokyo, March, 1984
- Ph.D. Computer Science Department, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, May, 1994
- Ph.D. Thesis: Computer-Aided Geometric Design for Forming Woven Cloth
Download My Thesis from here if you wish.
- Research Staff, IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory (1984-2003)
- ISO/IEC JTC1 SC24 Standard Committee Member, Information Technology Standards Commission of Japan (1996-current)
- Visiting Lecturer, Science and Engineering Department, Waseda University (2003)
- Professor, Computer Science and Engineering Department, Toyohashi University of Technology (2003-current)
Masaki Aono is a member of ACM(Association for Computing Machinery), IEEE Computer Society, IPSJ(Information Processing Society of Japan), IEICE (The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers), JSAI(The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence), NLP (Natural Langiage Processing Society),
DBSJ (Data Base Society of Japan).